For Motorvation 29, over January 16-18, 2015 – will see a commitment to the Event’s Grand Champion, of the scale of which is unrivalled for a Street Machine show of it’s type in Australia!
The Grand Champion of MV29 will receieve a cool $5,000 – the richest prize-purse of it’s type.
For the first time ever, the Grand Champion trophy will be decided and awarded on the Saturday night after the completion of the Formulatech Elite driving events and in another first; Hot Rods will now be eligible for the big prize too.
We feel that the Grand Champion deserves the kudos and the acclaim that goes with the title and should be able to enjoy the moment on Motorvation’s biggest night.
FORMULA TECH ELITE PAVILION & GRAND CHAMPION BOOST
The Elite Pavilion is reserved for those Motorvation entrants whose cars are truly exceptional and 2015 is revving up to look better than ever with WA’s best cars fighting for the coveted spots.
For Motorvation 29, we are taking Formula Tech Elite to a whole new level:
• $5,000 first prize for Grand Champion – the richest award of its type in Australia!
• A special Elite Entrant T-Shirt plus a Motorvation T-Shirt
• Elite Entrants now receive two (2) additional passes for Friday setup.
• Free entry for your children
• An Express entry lane for smooth entry into the event.
• The refund of your entry fee
• Instant judging
A lot of exciting things about Motorvation 28 will be continually updated in our Pre-Entrant Guide.