The Shannons Fast Series is a great way to get involved with entry level competition at Perth Motorplex and a fun night for the family with plenty of variety around the venue.
Due to our first Shannons FAST Series event this season being rained out we have decided to run two Shannons FAST Series drag racing rounds in one day too!
3:00pm – RD6
7:00pm – RD6
The Shannons Fast Series is unique in that it provides two championship series across two different disciplines of motorsport on one night. Whether you want to take in the high speed turns of the speedway or the burnouts and launches of the drag strip, there is something for everyone.
- Supercharged Outlaws
- Oz EFI
- Sport Compact
- Street Fighter
- Fast Bike
- Junior Dragster
Shannons Fast Series events are also a great way to get involved in competition for the first time. Even an ordinary street car or bike can participate thanks to dial your own handicapping. You can check out the series regulations HERE.
Top Alcohol and Top Doorslammer cars may enter under SCO but must have SCO displayed on the vehicle. There is no lower dial-in limit.
Scheduled testing opportunities are also open during the day.
- TW Mechanical 360 Sprintcars
- Harris Engines Wingless Sprints
- Production Sedans
- Street Stocks
- V8 Dirt Modifieds
- Formula 500s
- WA Legend Car Championship
- Junior Sedans
- Late Models
- Round 1: Friday, 14 October, 2016 (rescheduled to 22 April, 2017)
- Round 2: Saturday, 29 October, 2016
- Round 3: Friday, 23 November, 2016
- Round 4: Friday, 16 December, 2016
- Round 5: Friday, 17 February, 2017
- Round 6: Saturday, 22 April 2017