FORD HOLD WRECKERS MISS MOTORVATION HEAT 1
- Miss Motorvation Rounds @ 7.45pm and 8.45pm
- Off-Street drag racing from 6pm
- Burnouts @ 9pm
- The latest music videos
- The quiet drink (beer and spirits available), Two canteens available with wide selection of hot food
- Heaps of action and prizes on offer
- And you get to watch off street drag racing, burnouts AND more all for the single price of admission.
SANTA’S LITTLE HELPERS THEME NIGHT
1. Is valid only for Wednesday, December 17, 2014.
2. Is valid for ladies in general admission only (not competitor entry).
3. Bring a Mate free entry must be redeemed at Perth Motorplex main front spectator entry (not competitor entry).
4. Free ticket can only be redeemed at the same time paid ticket is purchased.
5. Both the paid and person (“mate”) who gets in free must be wearing at least a Santa hat (or full Santa costume) at point of entry.
6. The free ticket to be of equal or lesser value to paid ticket. That is: One adult free entry with one adult paid entry for people ‘Wearing a Santa hat’.
7. Bring a mate free promotion is not available with any other offers or complimentary tickets.
Plus, there is one VIP prizes to be won – for the best dressed lady.
The VIP Prize – best dressed lady in a Santa costume shall win:
– Choice of double pass to upcoming Speedway major event, Drag Racing major event or Burnout major event, plus;
– $50 Drinks Voucher at the Motorplex
You can book several weeks in advance – so get in early to ensure your place on the ‘Snakepit’. Most Wednesday nights are limited to six burnout cars unless it’s advertised as an “Hour of Power” where up to fifteen Burnout cars will pound the ground from 9pm till 10pm to close off the night.
To make it even better the winner as judged by crowd response will receive a Trophy and Free Entry to another Formula Tech Dyno Centre Whoop Ass Wednesday event during the season. How cool is that?
You could possibly even see your pics on the Southside Engine Centre Superscreen. Hashtag Your Photos #PerthMotorplex
New to Whoop Ass Wednesday??
If you are a first-timer and wondering if this is the scene for you – it probably is. Whoop Ass Wednesday provides a drag strip so people from all over Western Australia – from teenagers to office executives can have a crack in their daily drive in the safety and surrounds of the same drag strip that caters for 4.6-second, 520kph Top Fuel dragsters.