Brock Zearfoss will return to Perth once again, joining Rico Abreu as the second American driver & solidifying his entry into the 2023-2024 edition of USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek. This will be the third time the “Jonestown Jet” will race on the West Coast of Australia.
Despite last years challenging season, Zearfoss knows first-hand what it takes to win at the ‘Plex…during the 2020-21 Speedweek he notched up 3 feature race wins and never missed the podium to storm his way to taking out the Speedweek crown on series debut. Even showing some signs of brilliance last year with 2 feature race podiums, eventually finishing 8th on points.
Zearfoss returns to Perth to drive once again in the USA95 owned by Sean Carren, slipping into the car like a comfortable pair of shoes as the team makes their 10th Speedweek campaign.
“This marks our 10th Speedweek campaign over 25 years…out of those 10, we have won 3 times! We are extremely excited to be competing in WA again, and are hoping to help brock become a multi-time Speedweek champion” – Sean Carren, car owner – USA95
USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek will run across 6 rounds between Perth Motorplex and Bunbury Speedway, with tickets due to go on sale soon!
- Round 1 – December 26, 2023 – Boxing Night – Perth Motorplex
- Round 2 – December 28, 2023 – Merger Contracting Sprintcar Muster – Perth Motorplex
- Round 3 – January 1, 2024 – USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek – Bunbury Speedway
- Round 4 – January 2, 2024 – Totally Workwear New Year Derby – Perth Motorplex
- Round 5 – January 6. 2024 – Maddington Toyota Summer Slam – Bunbury Speedway
- Round 6 – January 13, 2024 – USA v WA Speedweek Finale + Late Model Nationals – Perth Motorplex
There has never been a better time to grab yourself a Perth Motorplex Speedway Season Membership!
Get yours HERE.