Twenty Six year old speedcar sensation Logan Seavey is confirmed to be heading back to Perth in December 2023, to contest the Jolly Good In Car Audio John Day Classic, before returning back to the ‘Plex in time for the MOBIL 1 82nd Australian Speedcar Championship from March 8-9, 2024.
Making the trip all the way from the USA to compete on the west coast of Australia is no easy feat, and it wouldn’t be possible without the efforts of Travis White Racing, who are looking forward to mounting the challenge at the John Day Classic.
The Motorplex is a relatively happy hunting ground for Seavey, who claimed the fastest qualifying time at the 2022 John Day Classic, before finishing 3rd on the podium behind Kaiden Manders and Tom Payet in the feature.
Seavey isn’t travelling all the way here just to finish third though – and his recent string of results prove exactly that:
- 2023 Chili Bowl Nationals Champion
- Current leader in the USAC Speedcar points
- Current leader in the USAC Silver Crown points
- Winner of all 3 USAC classes at the 41st USAC 4-Crown Nationals – Eldora Speedway
(Non-wing sprint, Speedcar and Silver Crown)
The Summer of Speedcars is set to sizzle! Not only will Seavey contest the John Day Classic on December 2, 2023. He and Travis White Racing are already planning ahead to contest the MOBIL 1 82nd Australian Speedcar Championship across March 8 & 9 in 2024!
He is the first American driver to be announced for the Australian Championship tilt – and likely not the last one either!
Fans can see Logan Seavey take on all challengers in The Pool Shop Group Speedcars at Perth Motorplex on 3 occasions, during the action-packed ‘Summer of Speedcars’:
- Saturday December 2, 2023 – Jolly Good in Car Audio John Day Speedcar Classic
- Wednesday March 6, 2024 – Magic Man Prelude to the Championship
- Friday & Saturday March 8-9, 2024 – MOBIL 1 82nd Australian Speedcar Championship
There is still time to take advantage and grab yourself a Perth Motorplex Speedway Season membership!
Get yours HERE.