Our highest priority has always been, and will always be, the safety of our staff and all visitors to our venues.
Now, more than ever, we need your help to assist us in providing safe, healthy venues for all patrons.
Please do not attend our venues if you;
- Are unwell with flu like symptoms
- Are self isolating or subject to self quarantine restrictions
- Have been in close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
We are closely monitoring advice from the WA Department of Health and relevant government authorities and are prepared to take additional action should this advice change.
We are fully complying with the Prime Minister’s recommendation that events of 500 and over are to be cancelled from Monday. Our Bookings Team will be in direct contact with those clients involved.
All our other bookings, classes and programs are still occurring as scheduled.
Signage installed at key locations across all venues reminds patrons of the importance of hand washing and community obligations in regard to testing and self-quarantine.
While our cleaning regime has always been to the highest standard, we have recently added additional measures;
- High contact points such as basins, benches, dispensers, hand dryers, door handles, gates and push buttons are sanitised every time cleaning staff visit or pass through the area.
- All our change rooms are checked often to ensure a steady supply of soap – with good hand hygiene being the simplest yet most effective safety measure we can all undertake.
- Our reception desks are cleaned frequently throughout the day by VenuesWest staff and cleaning contractors.
- Additional dispensers for antibacterial wipes have been installed in gym areas.
Our cafes are also taking additional measures;
- We are in the final stages of achieving HACCP certification for HBF Arena, HBF Stadium and Bendat Basketball Centre cafes.
- We have taken an even more stringent approach to food safety and hygiene including the increased use of gloves, hats and aprons
- Increased cleaning of all equipment and surfaces in kitchen and customers areas.
- Strongly encouraging cashless transactions to minimise interaction.
If you would like further information on Coronavirus please call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.