As if the lineup wasn’t mouth-watering enough already!
Cory Eliason has locked himself in for a return to Australia – this time to pilot the Monte Farms USA17 in a bid for back-to-back USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek titles.
Despite a change of colours and settling in with a new team, There is no doubt that Cory is looking to continue the uber-strong form that saw him win 4 of the 7 rounds in 28 days, only finishing outside the podium on a single occasion during his stay on the west coast.
Since we last saw Cory in the wild west, the 32 year old Californian hotshoe has been racking up some formidable results across the USA, claiming feature race wins at Weedsport Speedway and Dodge County Fairgrounds, and currently holds 19th in the World of Outlaws sprintcars points after only 21 starts this season.
“I’m super excited to be coming back to Perth with a new team! I have to thank Luch Monte for this great opportunity to wheel the Monte farms #17 this season” – Cory Eliason
USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek will run across 6 rounds between Perth Motorplex and Bunbury Speedway, with tickets due to go on sale soon!
- Round 1 – December 26, 2023 – Boxing Night – Perth Motorplex
- Round 2 – December 28, 2023 – Merger Contracting Sprintcar Muster – Perth Motorplex
- Round 3 – January 1, 2024 – USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek – Bunbury Speedway
- Round 4 – January 2, 2024 – Totally Workwear New Year Derby – Perth Motorplex
- Round 5 – January 6. 2024 – Maddington Toyota Summer Slam – Bunbury Speedway
- Round 6 – January 13, 2024 – USA v WA Speedweek Finale + Late Model Nationals – Perth Motorplex
There has never been a better time to grab yourself a Perth Motorplex Speedway Season membership!
Get yours HERE. – be quick! Early bird pricing ends September 30!