Its no secret that we are gearing up for one of the biggest speedweeks ever! The 2023/24 USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek is set to be an incredible experience for race fans young and old!
The local talent is nothing to be sneezed at, with some of the biggest names in Australia racing regularly in the Maddington Toyota Sprintcar Series…there’s only 1 way to top that – bring on the Americans!
Some of the best Sprintcar drivers in the world will make the journey to the worlds most isolated capital city – Perth, Western Australia to contest the Speedweek crown:
- Brad Sweet – current and 5-time World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series Champion
Driving the NAPA Auto Parts USA49 for Landrigan Racing Team
- Rico Abreu – 2-time Chili Bowl Champ & Back-to-back Ironman 55 winner at i-55
Driving his own USA24
- Brock Zearfoss – 2020/21 USA v WA Speedweek Champ
Driving the USA95 for Sean Carren
- Cory Eliason – Defending USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek Champ
Driving the Monte Farms USA17 for Monte Motorsport
So why not take advantage of a 4-event package and get to see 4 of the 6 Speedweek events all bundled into one! Get yours HERE
The USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek will run across 6 rounds between Perth Motorplex and Bunbury Speedway, with tickets due to go on sale soon!
- Round 1 – December 26, 2023 – Boxing Night – Perth Motorplex
- Round 2 – December 28, 2023 – Merger Contracting Sprintcar Muster – Perth Motorplex
- Round 3 – January 1, 2024 – USA v WA Sprintcar Speedweek – Bunbury Speedway*
- Round 4 – January 2, 2024 – Totally Workwear New Year Derby – Perth Motorplex
- Round 5 – January 6. 2024 – Maddington Toyota Summer Slam – Bunbury Speedway*
- Round 6 – January 13, 2024 – USA v WA Speedweek Finale + Late Model Nationals – Perth Motorplex
*not included in the Speedweek 4 event package
There has never been a better time to take advantage of the Speedweek 4-event pack
One of our biggest speedweeks ever awaits! – Get yours HERE.